Monday, January 11, 2010

Mold Inspection Testimonial

January 11, 2010

Turtle Clan Environmental
611-B Cherokee Lane
Stratford, CT 06614

Dear Folks,

It is with pleasure that I am writing this letter recommending Turtle Clan. I have been a full-time Realtor for the past 10 years and have had very little experience with mold. So, when a recent inspector raised the mold question I did not have a clue where to turn. My client found a remediator on line and we had them come out. They were quick to say we had a mold problem and quote us a price for remediation before we even had test results back. This didn’t sound right to me so I spent some time researching companies and found Turtle Clan. Leslie’s knowledge and information was a wonderful resource and she was advised that all mold can be remediated and that this was not a major problem.

Matt came out and made an assessment of the home, took some swabs and in the process gave my client and I a quick course in mold and quickly put us at ease that we were in honest and capable hands.

We were able to get test results back from the lab (in fact, they arrived back quicker than the results of the first folks!); they were helpful in interpreting the lab results, including the tests from the previous folks. And best of all, since they are not remediators, they were not quick to quote us on a remediation before knowing what we were dealing with (like the first people did!).

I feel these folks are honest and knowledgeable. I cannot imagine what more I could ask for?

Sincerely,
S. J. G.
President’s Circle – Top 3% Nationally

If your home, condo or apartment shows signs of mold contamination, contact Turtle Clan Environment Testing. Turtle Clan follows the IAQA, IESO, AMIAQ Council and AIHA recommendations for testing indoor environments with mold contamination.

No comments:

Post a Comment